Valerie Queyrel - Buckinghamshire Hypnotherapist
Valerie Queyrel GHR, GHSC, NLP
My name is Valerie, I am a fully trained and qualified Clinical-Hypnotherapist, Life Coach & Counsellor.
My enthusiasm and desire to help my clients become who they want to be is at the heart of what I do. I offer a caring, supportive and non-judgemental approach, and active listening is at the heart of my work. By gaining insight, you learn to let go of old behaviours no longer useful and achieve your goals, I can help you make sense of your feelings and the difficulties you face. It’s not what you do its why!
I’ve helped clients be free from alcohol abuse, anger management, eating disorders, low self confidence, obsessions and compulsive behaviour, phobias, stress, relationships and weight loss. I also have extended training in Eating Disorders and Obesity and many more.
Your session will always remain totally confidential and individual to you: no two clients are the same and no two sessions are ever the same. Using my skills and experience, I use different techniques to help clients achieve their goals and through a process of self-discovery and actions, transformation just naturally unrolls. These include:
- Hypnotherapy, we anchor new positive behaviours, setting you free from the old, negative ones.
- NLP, we work together to help you choose new behaviours and learn how to implement them with new skills to reprogram your mind.
- Transactional Analysis, we explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviours to help you understand why you act or feel the way that you do.
- Person Centred counselling, we create a space and rapport for your mind to trust our work and let go of its coping mechanisms.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am registered with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR). Who are the UK’s largest and most prominent organisations within the field of Hypnotherapy. I am bound by the codes of ethics of these organisations. Client’s confidentiality is assured.
I am also trained in Person Centred Counselling and Transactional Analysis and I am also a qualified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome*
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
I offer various treatments and courses as detailed below:
- One-to-One Sessions are 1 hour and will cost £80
- Classes for Weight Loss Weekly Support are 1 hour 30min and will cost £17.50 or alternatively if meeting in Great Missenden is not convenient for you there are online groups for £15 per session only.
- Stop Smoking without Gaining Weight - 2 days and will cost £240.
- Hypno Gastric Band - 2 days and will cost £240.
If you would like any more information about my work, please contact me by telephone or email, or alternatively via my website as above.