Tammy Foley - Carmarthenshire Hypnotherapist
Tammy Foley BA(Hons) DHP MNCH(Reg.)
Hi, I'm Tammy and I am a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist.
I am passionate about using the solution-focused approach of hypnotherapy to inspire each of my clients to find an empowering solution to the problem or issue they may have.
My clients come to see me for so many different reasons - these are usually anxiety related issues, such as feelings of panic, sport performance, obsessional thinking, insomnia, phobias or fears, social confidence, low self esteem and depression. There are also practical areas that I can help with - aspects such as smoking cessation, weight management, motivation, addictions, public speaking and goal setting.
The first step is the hardest step, but it is also the biggest step you will make which demonstrates your commitment to improving your life for the better, permanently. If you would like to find out how I can help you, why not book your no-obligation Initial Consultation. Hypnotherapy has helped me so much in my own life - this is why I am so passionate about helping you.
Please do feel free to text for an appointment if you feel more comfortable with this.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained at The Clifton Practice in Bristol, which is a recognised Centre of Hypnotherapy excellence and have gained the following qualifications:
- DHP (Diploma of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy)
I am also a qualified Hypno-Birth practitioner, and had my three daughters (one's at university now) naturally, using no pain relief using 'hypno-birthing' techniques.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome*
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- Initial Consultation (1hr) - £45 (with mp3 download)
- Further Follow Up Sessions (1hr) - £45
- Smoking Cessation (one off 2hr session) - £130