Susan Savill - Derbyshire Hypnotherapist
Hi, I'm Sue and I offer a professional, reliable, tailored made service to meet the individual needs of my clients. I understand how difficult it can be to make that first, all important move towards tackling an issue; it can bring on feelings of anxiety and vulnerability so having a clear outline of what to expect may help. I use a blend of psychotherapy and hypnotherapy to support you to make effective and lasting changes.
A typical session would be a mixture of:
- discussion - so I understand your take on the issue
- practical hints and tips to take away and use in everyday life
- and a hypnotherapy experience that can be recorded for you to continue working on the problem whilst in the comfort of your own home.
I offer a free consultation to explore the issues and how you feel about them and then formulate a plan from there.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Practitioners Diploma
- Solution Focus Therapy Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT)
- Hypnotherapy With Children Practitioner
- Hypnotherapy in Schools Practitioner (Staff and students)
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Virtual Gastric Band
I am also a Hypnotherapy tutor at Mind Works Nottingham where I also trained and I have gained a Certificate in Hypnotherapy Supervisor - accredited by the NCP.
I am a certified "Hypnotherapy with Children" therapist and a Hypnotherapy in Schools Practitioner which I am proud to have achieved last year as I have a 22 year background in working alongside children and parents and carers within the Social Care and Voluntary sector and more recently in the NHS. This has added a new dimension to my work, an extra source, using all the basic hypnotherapy techniques, tailored to work specifically with children. I feel this knowledge and experience allows me to be a very effective therapist when it comes to matters involving family relationships form early parenting, helping to support those crucial initial bonds, to dealing with teenagers, working co-operatively to build strong, healthy relationships.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome*
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Children's issues such as bedwetting, thumb sucking, anxiety and sleep issues.
Photos & videos
- Free consultation.
- Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy - £50 per session (1 hour)
- Virtual Gastric Band - course of 4 sessions with CD's - £295