Sam Little - Bristol Hypnotherapist
Sam Little BA(hons) DSFH AfSFH CNHC
I am a full time Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapist & Psychotherapist with considerable professional & personal experience and understanding, and a clear goal to help people get over the problems & issues, which are holding them back.
The Hypnotherapy Practice:
Originally from the north east, I joined ‘Changes Welcome Hypnotherapy', in 2015, and now practice in Bristol & Gloucestershire (Nailsworth & Berkeley) working alongside Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist Liane Ulbricht-Kazan.
What we do:
Between us we offer individual tailored hypnotherapy sessions and programmes both Face-to-Face and via Webcam. And of course we also offer a choice of male or female hypnotherapist.
Issues we Help:
We work with all kinds of people, with all kinds of issues, but are particularly interested and experienced in helping people with the following: Anxiety, Confidence and Self-Esteem Issues, Stress and Depression, Panic Attacks, Motivation, IBS, Phobias, Addictions (such as gambling, quit smoking, food), and Weight Loss... and many more.
So why not give me a call, if you have any questions, or send me a quick email? I'm more than happy to have a chat on the phone, and there's never any obligation to jump straight in with a long term booking (for more contact details contact us here).
Training, qualifications & experience
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy provides the foundation for all of the sessions and programmes we offer.
However, as a full time Hypnotherapist who undergoes continuous professional development, my experience and training is constantly progressing. Therefore, please refer to our website for the most up to date information, testimonials and client feedback.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
- Initial Consultation - £37
- Hypnotherapy Individual Session - £67
- 4 Week Tailored Programmes - £270
- 8 Week Tailored Programmes - £510
- 12 Week Tailored Programmes - £750
Important Note: The above prices were correct when published, but please check our website for our latest fees, terms & conditions. Concessions, as well as frequent special offers & discounts are also detailed here, as well as details of my cancellation policy (24-48 hrs).
- Sessions offered in English or German.
- Regular practice sessions with a Hypnotherapist in Bristol, Berkeley, Stroud, Nailsworth or Cheltenham.
- Online Webcam Hypnotherapy Sessions via Skype/ Facetime/ Google Hangout.
- We work with all kinds of people, with all kinds of issues including, but not limited to: anxiety & stress, depression, addiction, IBS, relationship issues, panic attacks, insomnia and change of behavior and unwanted habits, low confidence & self-esteem, OCD and letting go and moving on...