Priscilla Mungrah - Central London Hypnotherapist
Priscilla Mungrah B.Sc APMP DipHyp CNHC BSCH
- Hypnosis – Trusted, local and qualified professional on your doorstep
- I will help you face your fear, feel great and move on
- It’s not just for everybody else!
I have worked internationally, am experienced with supporting individuals and corporate clients alike. Using techniques that work for a range of common and not so common conditions.
What can be treated? (Common conditions include the following)
- Sleep troubles
- Weight loss
Private and corporate clients have found my techniques useful for;
- Stress management
- Body management
- Personal development
- Mind management
- All of the above can be adapted use at Corporate seminars
What happens - Demystify;
- Your program is tailored for you, ensuring you receive the best results possible
- I monitor your feedback following our session so your aftercare and peace of mind is guaranteed
- Consultations available on evenings, weekends, in person and via skype
- Initially a free 20 minute confidential consultation where we can discuss any concerns about going forward
- I'll give you an idea of the steps we may take together on this journey
Based in Palmers Green, North London.
I provide a safe, confidential and therapeutic space for you to challenge your frustrations and confront your fear!
If you are brave enough to start, you are strong enough to finish!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Associate Member British Society Clinical Hypnosis
- Member of Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
- Associate Member of the British Register Complementary Practitioner
- Fully Insured
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy we deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Free 20 minute consultation
- £90 per session
- 5 sessions for £400
What my previous customers are saying:
I went to Priscilla on recommendation. I was physically in great shape just lacking mentally. The hypnosis for sure changed important aspects to my approach to competitive fighting"- Steve A
"I used to smoke 20 cigarettes a day. I had just a few sessions with Priscilla. I stopped immediately. No cravings, no urges. Just a feeling of control. You are doing great work. I have already recommended your services" - Mark
"I’d been overweight most of my life. I ate when I was happy; I ate when I was sad. Priscilla came highly recommended. Priscilla dealt with the emotional triggers which has changed my life in so many ways. I have lost more than 5 stone. Thank you" -Elaine M
"Professionally, hypnosis has been key in helping me become more confident at work. On a more personal level, it has led me to embracing some personal challenges, which previously I would have found far more daunting." -Cheryl B
"I had eight therapy sessions to help with my weight problem as diets after diet didn’t help me keep the weight off long term. Priscilla helped me change the relationship I had with food, and taught me how to be mindful about what I eat and how I see myself. Since then, I have achieved a realistic weight and stayed there! The investment I made on therapy was worth every penny and I’m eternally grateful to Priscilla for her understanding and patience with me”- Julie C
"I wanted to let you know that I have successfully given up smoking now! Having tried to give up before and failed I was really surprised how easy it was this time."- Marianne D
"I consulted Priscilla twice for personal reasons but what I’d like to share with you is what has changed for me since. I never used to sleep for more than 3-4 hours a night and I’ve always been stressed and tense. Since the sessions with Priscilla I have managed to sleep at least 7-8 hours a night and I am fairly relaxed. That helped me to perform better at work (a lot better). 2 months ago I managed to push myself to the next limit by over performing. I was as busy as I’ve never been before but I have managed not to be stressed and was extremely focused. Generally speaking I am used to pushing myself and to make the impossible possible but just by being relaxed the difference this time was absolutely amazing. I felt like I was flying!! Thanks Priscilla!!!" - Mark B