Philip Reain-Adair - County Down Hypnotherapist
Woodbourne House Hypnotherapy Practice- Philip Reain-Adair, PQH, HPD, DSFH.
Hi my name is Philip... I specialise in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy which uses practical, modern and well-researched strategies to help people make significant, positive changes in their lives in a relatively short period of time. As a solution focused hypnotherapist, I look at what my clients want to achieve, rather than on the problem(s) that prompts them to seek change.
During Solution Focused Hypnotherapy, I use a variety of different techniques that have been proven time and time again to be highly effective in bringing about positive and sustained change. Above all, I endeavour to make this process a fun one and we do not spend time going over painful past memories, focusing instead on the present and the future.
As a Clinical Solution Focused Hypnotherapist the following areas are of particular interest to me - professional/personal anxiety and stress, confidence and self-esteem, children and young adults, learning disability, sleep and relaxation, sports performance, LGBT well-being, weight gain/loss, fears and phobias, O.C.D. and smoking cessation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Over the course of the last 15 years I have held leadership positions in both the Department of Health and Social Care and the Department of Education in Northern Ireland.
Through these professional roles, I have supported children and young adults, as well as families and staff in dealing with challenges in their lives. You can find out more about my professional background on my website www.woodbournehousehp.co.uk
In 2016, I established Woodbourne House Hypnotherapy Practice, which is a private hypnotherapy practice located in the countryside, outside of Ballynahinch, Co. Down.
I attained my hypnotherapy qualifications through The Clifton Practice Bristol (Belfast Satellite College), recognised as the Centre of Excellence for hypnotherapy training.
I hold the Solution Focused Hypnotherapy Diploma as well as the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, considered as the gold standard in hypnotherapy training.
I am registered with the following professional organisations -
- I am registered with the Association of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH)
- I am registered with the Complementary and National Healthcare Council (CNHC), which is the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners, which I work subject to their Code of Ethics.
- I am registered with the General Teaching Council NI (GTCNI)
- I am registered with the National Council for Hypnotherapists (NCH).
- I hold an AccessNI Enhanced Disclosure Certificate which enables me to work with children and vulnerable adults.
- I hold Hypnotherapy Practitioners Insurance underwritten by Holistic Insurance Services.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Post-16 further education pressures - study, deadlines, examinations etc.
Photos & videos
I hope that you will visit my website, as it explains the specialist type of hypnotherapy that I offer as well as the treatments that are available and the associated fees.
Please give me a call on 0773 90 25900 or email me to discuss your individual requirements. You can also message me via Facebook, so that we can begin working together to achieve better outcomes for your life.
Website - www.woodbournehousehp.co.uk
Facebook - Woodbourne House Hypnotherapy Practice
Telephone - 0773 90 25900
A wide range of clients come to my practice for therapy including children and young adults.
We work together to achieve whatever their personal, sports or professional objectives/goals may be.
I provide therapy in my consultation room as well as internationally via Skype or Facetime.