Martin Roddis - Derbyshire Hypnotherapist
I primarily use hypnotherapy to help people navigate grief and loss in conjunction with my work as a bereavement therapist. Often bereavement is described as a temporary madness and we all respond very differently to loss and grief.
Using hypnotherapy techniques I can help you navigate through some of the major symptoms of grief which may manifest as insomnia, anxiety, a dependence upon alcohol, drugs or cigarettes, phobias or simply feeling like a sudden lack of confidence.
Sometimes it may be an appointment just to help you get you through the nerves and anxiety of reading at the funeral service.
Some of the time we spend together will be "eyes closed" sessions, and some of the time we will be conversational and working together to reflect and reframe certain thoughts and patterns that have temporarily taken over.
You do not need to be bereaved to experience the benefits of my hypnotherapy services and I am more than willing to help you see that your deal with cigarettes is perhaps not serving you as well as you think.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy and psychotherapy
- Cruse Bereavement Counsellor
- Hospice Group Bereavement Facilitator
- Samaritan listening volunteer
- 13 years as a natural therapist
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Please request further information. I range from between £40 and £60 per session for one to appointments.
I will also offer appointments at a negotiable rate in certain circumstances.
if you have never tried or are worried about any aspects of hypnotherapy, or simply want to know if it could help you with a problem, please give me a call.