Kim Little - Bedfordshire Hypnotherapist
Kim Little ~ MNCH (Reg.), HPD
I'm a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP and CBP practitioner based in Letchworth. I have been helping people from all over Hertfordshire in one on one sessions since 2009.
I offer a free, no obligation, 30 minute consultation so we can discuss your goals in more detail, this is also a great time for you to get a feel for me as a therapist. Trusting and feeling comfortable working with your therapist is very important.
My speciality areas are anxiety control and stress management. I combine therapy techniques in a unique way tailored to your requirements and your lifestyle. I want to help you achieve your goals and create positive change so you can live the life you've always wanted!
Together we can create a personalised therapy program for you, including interventions for but not limited to:
- Anxiety control
- Stress management
- Blood pressure management
- Skin complaints such as eczema or psoriasis
- Insomnia & sleep disorders
- Childhood trauma
- Natural Birth
- Sports Performance
- Personal development
- Morning sickness
- Low self esteem or confidence
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Eating disorders
I provide my clients with the tools to overcome everyday obstacles, building a selection of coping strategies that you can rely on in difficult times long after therapy is completed. This gives you the freedom to enjoy life, free from excess stress and unwanted or limiting habits.
I usually recommend three sessions to start with as this gives your subconscious mind time to absorb the new patterns of behaviour we introduce, the number of sessions will depend on your individual needs and goals.
How could your life be improved by reducing your stress levels today? Or maybe you have a goal you would like to achieve? Contact me today to discuss your goals and see how I can assist you further.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in NLP
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Stress Management (2009)
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming : first class with distinction
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy : first class with distinction
- Clinical diploma in Hypnotherapy practice : first class with distinction (2014)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (CBT)
- Stress Management Specialist
- £65 per session.
Sessions last between 50-70 minutes and can be completed in person or via Skype. I usually recommend approximately 3 sessions per item you would like help with. Each person and item will be different so this number will vary depending on your personal circumstances. On average clients will attend 3-6 sessions depending on the challenges they face.
Therapy via Skype is a new way of connecting without having to travel miles or leave the comfort of your own home. If this is something you would be interested in hearing more about please contact me today.
We also offer a bespoke hypnotherapy MP3 download if you cannot attend an appointment. You can find more information about this on my website www.altptherapies.co.uk