Jason Greeves - Cambridgeshire Hypnotherapist
Jason Greeves DSFH HPD MNCH (reg) AfSFH (reg)
Hi, my name is Jason and I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist.
Having witnessed the benefits of Hypnotherapy before my very eyes, this is something I am truly passionate about. I believe I can help you using the power of solution focused hypnotherapy, and if you give it chance, so will you. Initial consultations are crucial, so I am happy to offer a free initial consultation to discuss your issues/problems in depth, and this will allow me to explain thoroughly how I can help you.
I specialise in Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Weight loss, and can help with many other challenges life in the 21st Century can throw your way. Solution focused hypnotherapy is designed not to mask the issue, like drugs do, but it finds the root of the problem. If you would like to find out more about me or how I can help, please contact me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH).
- Registered member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy.
- Fully Insured.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome*
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
* If you book 5 sessions of Hypnotherapy in advance, you will receive the 6th session for Free! *
- Your initial consultation is free and includes a free CD.
- Sessions last one hour and will cost £70.
- Sessions treating children will last one hours and will cost £50.
- Our full Stop Smoking treatment costs £170.
The amount of sessions which you or your child require will depend upon your situation and requirements, and this will be discussed at your initial consultation. For example, a typical course to treat any Fears and/or Phobias will usually take three sessions (costing £210).
- Free parking at my home based clinic (for up to two hours).