Gaynor Wilson - Central London Hypnotherapist
Gaynor Wilson GHR, FHT, CNHC
Hi, I'm Gaynor, a Cognitive Wellbeing Hypnotherapist specialising in helping clients overcome anxiety and it’s related symptoms.
I personally discovered the power of hypnosis when I kicked a 40 a day 25-year smoking habit with one hypnosis session. I was intrigued how I could be cured so easily of what I thought was an unbeatable addiction. I wanted to know what else I could do with hypnosis.
This interest led me on a 3-year journey of learning, training, researching and developing my knowledge and hypnosis skills. I was working in the corporate world at the time, and like so many others I was suffering from stress and anxiety. I realised that I could use hypnosis to bring so much positive change to people suffering like I was.
How I can help you
Using hypnotherapy (with some NLP and CBT), I have developed a unique Cognitive Wellbeing Hypnosis method to support clients with issues which might affect your personal and professional life such as addiction to smoking, recreational drugs and excessive alcohol consumption, as well as manage psychological conditions such as anger, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias and stress.
I also specialise in sleep disorders and offer my four session Sleep School programme.
I focus my decades of professionalism into a solution-based approach, working with both individuals and corporate clients to bring lasting rapid positive change and greater contentment with life. So, if you would like to find out more about how I can help you, please call or email me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with the UK’s leading hypnotherapy training company, HypnoTC and am certified by the National Guild of Hypnotherapists. I am a full member of the following professional organisations:
- General Hypnotherapy Register
- British Institute of Hypnotherapists
- Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council who are in turn regulated by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA)
Having worked up from shop floor to being the executive director of two global businesses, I have experience of the corporate world and its resulting pressures from both a company and an individual’s perspective. I have mentored women in business in the Global South with the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome*
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Sessions cost £120 for the initial 90 minute session.
- Sessions cost £90 for a 55 minute session thereafter.
- Packages of 4 x 50-minute sessions can be purchased for £335.
The amount of sessions needed will depend on many factors, however my clients usually have between three and six sessions to reach their goal. At your first session, we would discuss the estimated number of sessions required.