Franca Mongiardi - County Durham Hypnotherapist
Hello and welcome to my profile page. I am an experienced clinical hypnotherapist based in the Stockton on Tees area. You may be wondering if hypnotherapy is for you right now? I explain hypnotherapy as a bit like "sleeping on a problem". Have you ever experienced thinking about something all day and then going to sleep and waking up with answer right there? Hypnotherapy helps you to do just that. You get so relaxed that the answer just pops up.
I can work with and have worked with a range of health, emotional and psychological issues. My approach uses neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and is very much about supporting you to find your solutions to whatever it is which is going on for you. NLP is an invaluable tool for enabling change whether its for your career or personal relationships. It helps with identifying any underlying "patterns" which are invisible to you and may be influencing your situation.
My approach includes working with the mind and body as a unified and single system unique to you. I am very interested in any "niggling" physical symptoms you may be experiencing as these could provide vital clues to understanding what is going on in your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypno-Psychotherapist (UKCP)
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Working with emotional abuse and trauma
- Relationships - personal and professional
- Career development
- Exploring the past to understand the present
- Working with addictions
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£50.00 for a 90 minute session
£40.00 for a 60 minute session
At the first session we spend a bit of time exploring what is going on for you and what you want to achieve from the hypnotherapy.
I am also happy to have an initial discussion with you in a 45 minute "no obligation" telephone consultation.