Fran Duffy - Central London Hypnotherapist
Fran Duffy D Hyp. GQHP LNCP
Are you overcome with life challenges of stress, anxiety, addictions or other emotional issues and want to be rid of these, then I can help using a range of various tried and tested and successful techniques to allow you to feel in control of your life and help you to move forward and enjoy your life taking control of the things that hold you back in life, be it weight issues, bad habits such as drink, drugs or cigarettes, phobias, confidence issues, health or emotional issues. Are you struggling to become pregnant or need help to bring your baby calmly into the world. Is a child or young person in your household needing help.
Being diagnosed with Breast cancer in 2006 changed the world I live in and realising the struggle and anxieties that come with illness I began to focus upon using the mind to aid recovery and honed in on hypnosis and technique systems to build my inner strength, regaining positivity in my life.
- Is personalised
- Varied cutting edge therapy techniques
- On-going support
- Lasting positive effects through intensive session structure
- Individual hypnosis CD/MP3 to support session work.
My regular clinics in North Leeds are 15 mins by car from M1, M62, A1 and Leeds City Centre, (just off the A61 that runs from Leeds to Harrogate) with easy parking. By bus, take the 7A bus to The Avenue, in Alwoodley, which is 5 mins walk from the clinic.
Having a therapy room overlooking Eccup Reservoir in Leeds all adds to the relaxing experience even before therapy begins. Children coming for therapy really look forward to coming as there are many distractions, helping them feel at ease
I am Hypnobirthing and Fertility Specialist having completed a course in Harley Street, London
My Hynobirthing programme aims to assist mums throughout their pregnancy and help them bring their baby into the world in a calm and peaceful way whether baby is born naturally or safely by caesarian. Support is also available after the birth to help you be the calm and collected mother that you want to be. CDs/mp3 and support booklet is given to assist this Hypnobirthing programme.
Hypnobirthing has been given the Royal Seal of Approval as Kate Middleton used hypnobirthing for the birth of Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
Whether you have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility or have a physiological impediment. I can help you overcome subconscious block that are often the cause of infertility whether there is a physiological cause or not.
A mp3/CD is given to assist this programme.
This programme can be as a stand alone programme or to assist Fertiity treatment.
Who wants hypnotherapy?
Celebrities such as Adele, Lily Allen, Duchess of York, Sophie Dahl, Gerry Halliwell, Reece Wetherspoon Tiger Woods and many others have used hypnotherapy to achieve their goals.
Can anyone be hypnotised?
Generally yes, but you need to co operate to achieve the best results.
Will I know what is going on?
Yes, you are in complete control and are aware of everything that is happening around you.
How will I feel? Will I be asleep?
You will feel very relaxed and not asleep but in a relaxed state of wakefulness.
Are there any side effects?
No, there are no side effects.
Training, qualifications & experience
- General Hypnotherapy Register
- Member of the Fertility2Birth Registrar
- Member of National Council of Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Member of National Association of Complementary Therapists in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- Member of the Educational Performance Programme in school
- Member of the National College of Medicine
- Certificate in NLP for Hypnotherapists
- Advanced Regression Techniques
- Reiki Master
- Certificate in Hypnobirthing
- Certificate in Fertility Hypnosis
- Certificate in IBS therapy
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Weight-Management Masterclass
- Certificate in Stop Smoking Masterclass
- Certificate in using hypnotherapy with children and young people
- Certificate in Mesmerismus techniques
- Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques
- DBS check in Education and Health
- Child Protection training
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Certificate in Kinetic Shift
- Certificate in Psy-Tap (Psychotherapy Techniques and Practices)
- Certificate in Psy-Tap for Addictions, fears and Phobias
- Volunteer at the Robert Ogden Macmillan Centre in Leeds
- MacMillan Trainer for the Hope Course
- Certificate in Suicide Prevention (ASIST)
I am bound by a strict code of ethics and commitment to ongoing professional development. My work is truly focusses on the success of my clients..
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome*
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Photos & videos
I offer a free telephone consultation, I feel it is important for you to have the right person to help you. It also enables you to understand more about the therapies that I offer enabling you to look forward to the therapy thus making it more successful.
Initial Consultation : By telephone
Personal Sessions: from £100.00 CD/mp3 support as needed inc.
One-Stop Smoking Intensive Session: from £400 2 support CD/mp3
Weight-loss: from from£100 Support CD/mp3 inc
Hypnobirthing Course: from£300 for 121 3 CD/mp3 and support manual
£180 for small group of 4 or more. CD/mp3 and support manual inc
Children: from £60 CD/mp3 inc
I am experienced with dealing with clients from all walks of life and having been the resident hypnotherapist on the Teenage Oncology ward at the Leeds General infirmary and am a volunteer at the Robert Ogden Centre and a Trainer for the Hope Course at St James Hospital, I am able to adapt all sessions to the client.
More and more children and young people are suffering with anxiety disorders and Fran is able to help young people to overcome their fears and anxiety. This has lead on to her being a member of the Educational Perfomance Programme in helping school children being able to relax in order access their strengths particularly at exam time. The techniques that they are taught are for life and bring about such positive changes in order for them to live their life with a more positive attitude.