Elizabeth Knights-Trench - Central London Hypnotherapist
Elizabeth Knights-Trench: parenting, anger, anxiety, confidence, performance
Do you feel you know your issues, even why you have them but you just can't stop yourself?
Are you looking for a short-term forward-focussed therapy in which you will quickly see results?
Do you wish you could be the 'best version of yourself' and take what life chucks at you with calm and confidence?
Perhaps you want to stop repeating harmful behaviour or get rid of fears, phobias and addictions. Be a better parent, partner, sibling, colleague.
You may be desperate to get on top of anxiety or stress, panic attacks or insomnia, because quite honestly, it will make for a more interesting and adventurous life.
I like to focus on the future and to co-work with clients, rather than sit back and listen. I consider myself intelligent, with life experience and am told I have a no nonsense, energetic and open personality.My mission through Hypnotherapy, is to help clients succeed in every possible way; whether that be in the home, in the workplace or generally in relationships and life. I want people to 'take their space' in society and 'be heroines in their lives rather than victims' (as Nora Ephron puts it).
Please do look at my website for more information 'about me' at www.brixtonhypnotherapy.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy - National Council for Hypnotherapy (MNCH reg)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - London Hypnotherapy Academy (Dip.Hyp)
- Medical Hypnosis (LHA)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching (NLP)
- Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Clinical Hypnosis / Ericksonian (LHA)
- Children and Hypnotherapy (LHA)
- Masters (English, Bath Spa (MA)
- Degree (Psychology and Philosophy, Warwick Uni) (BAhons)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I am particularly passionate about helping women get back into the workplace after long (often for children) career breaks, helping women 'Lean In' and reach their full potential.
Photos & videos
£80 per hour session in Brixton
£110 per 50mins session in Harley Street
i see no more than 8 clients a week
I limit myself to taking on no more than 8 clients per week, which means I can give people a lot of attention and individual treatment.
I work with constant feedback, making sure we can measure progress. Most clients see a huge change between 4 and 6 sessions. I rarely see people for more than 8 sessions - this is a short-term therapy with measurable and lasting results.