Dr Cara Ball - Cornwall Hypnotherapist
Dr Cara Ball AfSFH, BDS, MSc, FHEA, DHT
I'm Cara Ball, I work with people to help and support them in having a better, more positive future. I love making life altering changes for my clients through the amazing and empowering resource of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy.
Many of my clients have been able to break free from negative beliefs and behaviours, and embrace a more positive future full of the life changes that they have desired. I want to help you to discover who you are and to inspire you to reach your full potential.
I understand that life can be challenging and stressful at times, and we may find ourselves coping in ways that are not good for us. Stress, depression and anxiety are common conditions that affect many people, but I know hypnotherapy can help you to change your life.
Whilst solution-focused hypnotherapy does not delve into the problems of your past, it uses a gentle combination of psychotherapy and hypnotherapy to aid you to create effective life changes, allowing you to move towards into your new future.
I have an honest and instinctive approach which enables my clients to solve problems and make positive changes. I have been so overwhelmed by hypnotherapy, I want to use it to help others in the way it has helped me. If you would like to find out how I can help you, please do get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Specialist Dentist in Special Care Dentistry
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis from British Society for Clinical and Academic Hypnosis
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy from CPHT
- Currently undertaking the Advanced Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- Enhanced DBS check.
I am fully insured and a member of the British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis, a member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) and the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH) and I adhere to their professional codes of conduct.
I gained a diploma in Clinical and Academic Hypnosis from the British Society for Clinical and Academic Hypnosis over 15 years ago, as I wanted to be able to use this amazing resource to help individuals in other areas of their lives.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome*
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Solution-Focused Hypnotherapy can also help with:
- Chronic Pain
- Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Exam performance
- OCD and Obsessive Thoughts
- Sleep problems
- Stopping Smoking
- Weight Management
- And more...
Specialist Dentist in Special Care Dentistry:
Having worked in the NHS for over 20 years, my job allows me to help people to cope with dentistry in a way that is as easy as possible for them. I use many methods within psychology and dentistry to enable my patients to cope with their required preventative care and treatment. I love my job as I have been able to make a huge difference over many years to many individual's lives.
Photos & videos
- Initial Consultation Free (45-60 minutes)
- General Therapy £60 per session (50-60 minutes)
- Smoking Cessation £150 (90-120 minutes)
- Weight loss course - A mindset approach, 3 sessions, Group £65 / Individual £150