Carolyn Bennett - Central London Hypnotherapist
I am a psychologist, hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner, EFT Tapper and a Life Coach. I focus on the insightful use of modern techniques to get fast results while supporting you to feel safe, supported and empowered. I work as much by phone and over the internet (Skype/Facetime) as in person. Together we will get you the results you are after.
We can resolve emotional or behavioural issues and ease physical symptoms, any of which may have been holding you back. It's best to look at my website as it really gives you a sense of who I am and how I work.
I'm passionate, enthusiastic, experienced and confident. I'll help you to understand what is really going on and give you the chance to see and feel what a difference this work can make. You will know when it works because you'll feel it.
I am qualified, registered, insured and experienced and I follow the code of ethics of the professional bodies of which I am a member. I am also a published writer of self help books, having been published in eight languages in 14 countries. I live and breathe this kind of work.
If you are unsure about hypnosis I can easily work with you without you having to be 'hypnotised', There are so many ways to sort out your issues. It all starts with having someone to talk it through with. I'm totally non judgemental, very experienced and know how to help clients change what they want to change.
I'm happy to do a free initial phone consultation and if you live in a very rural location we can even work on your issues on the phone using NLP or EFT tapping. I have had huge success with this.
To STOP SMOKING you could get a result in as little as One Hour using a unique combination of hypnosis and NLP. I used to run a specialist stop smoking clinic in Hampstead in London and have helped hundreds of people to quit in one session.
I work with NEGATIVE FEELINGS, ANXIETY, STRESS, EXAM NERVES, WEIGHT LOSS, PHOBIAS, FEARS, ANGER, MOTIVATION, CONFIDENCE, MONEY ISSUES and many other habits, addictions and emotional issues. Check out my website, Lifewisdom.co.uk
Call or email me for more details... I am always happy to chat, I like people and love this work.
Training, qualifications & experience
Carolyn is a registered clinical hypnotherapist, an NLP practitioner
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Psychology from Manchester University.
- Spectrum One Year Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Certificate
- Certified Practitioner of Clinical Hypnosis (Including foundation, Diploma and Practitioner Qualifications)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®
- Registered with the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) (UK)
- Registered with the GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council) (UK)
- Registered Practitioner with the American Board of NLP
- Registered Practitioner with the Time Line Therapy® Association
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
My fees in London are £70 - £100 per session and in rural Shropshire £50 for a one hour session, (pro-rata for longer sessions).
Stop Smoking Fees
Single session Smoking cessation in London costs £250 and in rural Shropshire costs £150. This is a one off fee and is booked for a single 90 minute slot (Allow 2 hours).
Included in this price is the right to return for a free back up session if you did accidentally start smoking again in the first year after you stop smoking with me.
This offer stands as long as you really WANT to be a non smoker and as long as you come back AS SOON as you accidentally start again.