Andrew Wootton - Colchester Hypnotherapist
Andrew Wootton Cert Hyp CS, MNCS (Accred)
I am a qualified Hypnotherapist and Counsellor practising in Earls Colne and Braintree. Before becoming a Hypnotherapist I worked for many years in the corporate world and know how hard, challenging and rewarding it can be having to balance a hectic work and home life as well bring up a family.
I believe that my background has helped me understand the pressures and challenges that life can throw at us and hopefully this enables me to better help my clients.
Since practising as a hypnotherapist I have found working with my clients rewarding and a privilege to be a part of their successes.
Helping You Conquer Life's Challenges
Throughout our lives we all, at times, could benefit from some help or encouragement - whether that it is in dealing with the stresses, pressures and anxieties of everyday life, help in dealing with phobias, boosting confidence or achieving our personal goals and improving our general well-being - so why not look at Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy can be effective in helping with all these (and more) and is often viewed as a deeply relaxing and enjoyable experience which can help you make significant and positive changes.
What can I help you with?
Although the areas in which Hypnotherapy can assist are vast the typical areas where Hypnotherapy can help and have a positive impact are: -
- Stress/Anxiety issues
- Lack of self-esteem and confidence building
- Aid to quit smoking and stopping other habits
- Exam and driving test nerves
- Dealing with phobias and fears (fear of flying etc.)
- Weight loss and control
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- General relaxation
- Pain management
- Enhancing sports performance
- And much more.....
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Counselling Skills & Theory Course (Dip CST.)
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad. Dip. PsyC);
Certificate in Hypnotherapy (Cert Hyp CS)
Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Awareness in Bereavement Care (Ascentis)
Cruse Bereavement Care approved volunteer (Cruse Bereavement ABC Trained)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome*
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory